Here I go again... In a hurry? Seems to be my mode of operation these days as we only have a few weeks before we move back to the United States! So much to do and so little time but we are plugging away and with recipes like this one dinner is done in a snap.
This spice rub can be used in many different ways and when you make it make it HUGE so you have plenty in your pantry for another day. My absolute favorite use is sprinkling this all over some organic wild caught salmon! You can find wild caught salmon in the freezer section of the Commissary. If you don't have the coconut sugar you can use brown sugar or take out the sugar completely and it will still pop with flavor.Ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons seasalt
- 1 tablespoon coconut blossom sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 teaspoons ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 heaping teaspoon cumin (because I love cumin!)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix together all spices.
- Now do it again to make a double batch.
- Store in sealed container with other spices for on hand use.
Sprinkled on Salmon and baked on 350 for about 7 to 9 minutes.
Beef Brisket spice rub marinate, see my Brisket recipe.
Post a Comment