- 1/4 cup Hazelnut or almond flour
- 1 1/4 cup Pamelas GF baking flour mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (used Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of ginger
- 1/3 grapeseed oil
- 2/3 cup agave syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup organic pumpkin pie puree mix
- 1/3 cup organic milk
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Prepare muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Mix together the flours, baking soda, cinnamon, flaxseed meal, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Mix oil and agave syrup. Add the eggs, one at a time. Stir in pumkin puree. Add the dry ingredients in two parts, alternating with the milk.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups. Sprinkle tops with cinnamon sugar if desired.
Great! I will definitely have to try this with my kids. I also have two kids and share your passion for health and fitness. I was reading about you and see that you diagnosed yourself with a gluten intolerance which is what I had to do as well. I visited many doctors who determined that a gluten intolerance was probably what I had. So without a formal diagnosis, I diagnosed myself. I have been gluten free for almost a year now and seen vast improvement in my health. Glad I found this site!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the recipe.
You are welcome!! So glad to be of help and that you have been seeing great results with your diet changes. Minimal to no grains is the best remedy for many many problems that people face! I have another awesome carrot zucchini muffin recipe that I will post soon. It rocks and my two little ones LOVE them.ReplyDelete
Take Care and have a great week!