I hadn't done this recipe in over a year and now that my new crockpot is back in action it was a must tonight. It is Fall time even though you wouldn't know it in St Thomas but having air conditioning in the kitchen is a huge help in cooking comfort foods like this. Another simple quick and easy dinner adapted from Everyday Paleo by Sara Fragoso.
- 5-6 Organic Chicken Breasts rinsed and patted dry w/paper towels
- (Fruit bowl carries the Airline Organic Chicken)
- 1 large onion or 2 small sliced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ceyenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place sliced onions in along the bottom of the crockpot
- Mix all spices in a small bowl
- Rub the chicken with the spice mix and place onto of the onions.
- Cook on low heat for 5-6 hours.
- That's it... enjoy!
Very interesting subject, thank you for putting up'''ReplyDelete