If you have a kid that just won't eat his greens you must give this a try because mine just sucked this down and asked for more!! Of course I have to call it the "Incredible Hulk Smoothie"! Whatever works, right?
This is also one of my favorite drinks to have in the morning before my workout. I drink this along side a couple of eggs and apple slices and I'm good to go! Enjoy the simplicity and delicious taste of greens that don't taste like greens.Ingredients:
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk, coconut water, or just water (you can do a combo)
- 1 frozen or fresh banana
- 2 to 3 big handfuls of spinach or kale or some of both
- 3 to 4 ice cubes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of local honey or agave (for the kids if needed, not for you Paleo Challengers)
- Place all ingredients in that order into your blender or vitamixer if you have one. If you don't have a vitamixer I highly recommend you get one. It was the best investment for my health that I have ever made!
- Blend ingredients until smooth. Try not to over blend them.
Awesome and easy delish smoothie recipe :)ReplyDelete