Ok this has got to be the best muffin recipe that I have tasted in a long time however my kids did not agree. I usually don't put chunky nuts in their muffins and I'm guessing that is why they didn't like it. A total texture thing. The only great thing about them not liking it... more for me. :) If you make these and like them please leave me a note in the comments section if you'd like to see these in the grocery store. This is a great recipe for Jessica at Bliss Bakery VI.
Adapted from Elana's Pantry.
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 large spoonful of Pear or Apple butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Place eggs, oil, banana and pear/apple butter in blender until combined
- Add in coconut flour, salt and baking soda until smooth
- Fold in walnuts
- Scoop 1/4 cup batter into lined 12 cup muffin pan
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes
- Cool and serve.
Post a Comment