"in the morning I'm making WAFFLES"
A favorite Sunday morning breakfast with the kids are these double thumbs up kid approved gluten free waffles. I find that the Namaste flour mix has the cleanest ingredients if you are going to be choosing a gluten free all purpose type of flour mix. These waffles taste like the real deal as if we just walked into iHOP or the local Waffle House, which seem to be on every street corner here in Atlanta…haha! My next batch will be more nut flours and less Namaste flour to find out how little of the grain I can get away with while still achieving a delicious waffle. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup sifted almond flour
- 1 1/2 cup Namaste GF Waffle & Pancake Mix
- 2 tablespoons Organic Golden Flaxseed Meal
- 3/4 to 1 cup almond/coconut milk (can be rice milk, almond milk, water, or milk)
- 2 eggs organic
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Mix together all dry ingredients
- Add wet ingredients and mix well
- Use any waffle maker of choice or make pancakes if you don't have a waffle iron
- Enjoy with sliced bananas and strawberries or fruit of choice.
Post a Comment