Nothing makes a mom happier then when her kids rave about something that she makes and this morning I hit the jackpot with what I'm calling 1/2 Paleo Incredible Hulk Waffles. You can't tell by the picture but they have a light hint of green in them, just enough to clue my kids in to ask me..."mommy are these Hulk Waffles??" Eventually I'll get them back to 100% Paleo but for now I'm happy that they scarfed these "Hulk Waffles" down and I will definitely be making them again. You will need to order one ingredient or find something similar to it at the health food store. It is a Paleo Greens powder that is packed with nutrients. The one I use is made by PaleoPro and called Paleo Greens Powder. These also make great snacks to grab and go. Enjoy!!
- 1 cup organic almond flour
- 1 cup Namaste GF Waffle & Pancake Mix
- 1 scoop of Paleo Greens Powder
- 1 cup almond/coconut milk (can be rice milk, almond milk, water, or milk)
- 2 eggs organic
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or walnut oil
- Mix together all dry ingredients
- Add wet ingredients and mix well
- Use any waffle maker of choice or make pancakes if you don't have a waffle iron
- Enjoy with sliced bananas and strawberries or fruit of choice.